If you’ve got a business in Southport and are looking for a great web design company, then you need to be thinking of more than just a web designer.
Unfortunately, having a great web site is simply not enough today.
What’s the point of having a stunning website if it lingers around page #9 or #10 (or worse) on Google for those keywords that consumers are searching for?
Web design agencies have to multi skilled. Long gone are the days of design excellence being the one and only reason to choose a company.
A good web agency understands that what’s most important is getting visitors to your website so that they can convert to customers.
A modern day website designer has to be:
- Part artist – who has a flair for design
- Part content writer – writing good copy for a website can make a difference between ranking #1 and ranking #101
- Part SEO specialist – they have to know how every element of how search engine optimisation work, and design the site around those considerations
- Part industry expert – a web developer will need to know at least a little about your industry
- Part salesperson – they’ll have to understand “what sells” and how to convey that message to the visitor
- Part social media expert – yes, social signals to your site are a big contributor to success
- Part local expert – knowing the local competition and the area may play a big part in driving local traffic
Therefore, a good agency has to have a wide range of skills to make your website a success!
Before making a decision about an agency, speak to them. Listen what they have to say. Find out how they are going to work with you and whether they understand your business, your products or service and who and where you sell them.
I hear so many horror stories of people signing up to website deals or SEO deals simply based on cost, and six or twelve months down the line, they’ve forked out a lot of money and not got a lot in return.
If you’re looking for a great web designer who can help you with growing your business and raising your visibility, why not give me a call today on 07968 129060. I’d love to talk to you about your business and to see how we can work together, within your budget, to help your business succeed!